We're always looking for passionate, driven people who think they'd be a fit for our company! If you don't see what you're looking for on this page, reach out - we'd love to chat.
Awesome Inc Administrative Assistant
We are seeking an enthusiastic and self-driven member to join our team. At Awesome Inc, our purpose is to help others pursue their definition of awesome.
Ideal candidates will be an independent problem solver, detail oriented, eager to learn, enthusiastic about entrepreneurship, and most importantly, hungry to build a community that helps others reach their goals. The Administrative Assistant will work closely with the rest of the management team to execute on and help grow existing programs.
- 1+ years of experience in fast-paced environments with a focus on organizational and administrative tasks
- An attitude of personal and professional growth (ie. you can’t help but think of ways to improve yourself and your projects…even when you’re “not on the clock”.)
- Independent problem solving skills
- Comfortable with a minimal amount of direction but high expectations
- Strong interest in startups and entrepreneurship
- Experience in event planning and event logistics
- Marketing and communication skills (ie. if we asked you to get 1,000 people to show up to an event, you could find a way to do it)
- Strong Google Docs game
- Fits the Awesome Inc Culture (learn more here)
- Using Google Docs, Sheets, Slides etc.
- Planning and coordinating events
- Writing reports on progress of entrepreneur community
- Effectively running meetings
- Onboarding new team members
- Budget management, accounting (Quickbooks)
- Marketing activities
- Recruiting activities
- Networking and relationship building
- Other administrative tasks associated with running an organization
Competitive pay and perks.
This position is intended to be a temporary position (approximately 6 months, starting immediately) with potential for longer term placement.
APAX Software Web Developer
APAX Software is looking to hire dependable web developers to work on some exciting projects! Full-time positions are available. Pay is competitive and you’ll be working from our downtown Lexington offices at Awesome Inc on Main Street. If you value a strong company culture, flexibility, and working for a company that gives back to the local technology community, then apply now.
Coding Coach - Youth Courses
Coding Coaches are the foundation of our instructional team for our youth programs like the Academy, Coding Club, Coding League, and Week of Code summer camp. An ideal candidate for the Coding Coach, Youth courses role would be an experienced software developer who finds joy in sharing their knowledge with others. With a breadth of new languages, frameworks, and platforms arriving on the scene each year, we’re less concerned with the code you’ve already written than your ability to learn whatever our students need you to learn (and help them learn) next.