Mobile Apps With Flutter
Have you ever been using an app and thought “this could be so much better.” Maybe you’re a professional web developer, and want to test the waters of mobile app development, or you just know a bit of coding but want to take the next step into a new skill. Either way, you won’t want to miss this opportunity!
Our part-time, evening and weekend course for adults, covers introductory content in order to build and deploy iOS, Android, and Web experiences.
Our wonderful instructional team is available remotely for Q&A throughout the Sprints via Slack and Google Hangouts. Instructors will introduce concepts, provide demos, and assist in removing blockers throughout the course.
\ *Sprints consist of one face-to-face session per week (Saturday AM), five daily stand-ups per week, two demos per week, and one Demo Day (Saturday AM).
- Developer Tools and Environment Setup
- Android Studio, Flutter SDK
- Flutter and Dart Fundamentals
- Material Design
- Dart Packages
- State Management
- Test Driven Development
- Final Portfolio Project
- Students Will Learn Fundamental Flutter Concepts
- Understand Concepts of Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Implement The MVC Design Pattern
- Store Data With Firebase
- Secure Your App With Authentication
- Control State Management with Provider
- Use Data Structures
- A Computer that has admin privileges
- Have 10GB of free space on your hard drive.
- All software we’ll be using is free to download and install. - Although you can build iOS apps on a Windows computer with Flutter, if you want to test it, you will need a Mac.
- Google Account
Portfolio App deployed to Google Play