Innovation Inc, LLC was launched in 2019 and has quickly established itself as a driver of corporation innovation in the state of Kentucky and beyond. Built on the idea of using entrepreneurial principles to drive innovation in established organizations, we focus on creating long-lasting cultures built around efficiently developing new ideas in an organized way. We’re raising the innovative tide across the region and empowering the region’s workforce to think, act, and work more nimbly.
We’re seeking a talented, experienced, strategic, and entrepreneurial individual to grow Innovation Inc. This person will use the resources at their disposal to develop and executive a strategic plan for growth, identify opportunities for community partnership, develop and execute a sales pipeline, and work with teammates to design and ensure execution of client programs.
Responsibilities for Program Director
- Develop a long-term strategic plan for Innovation Incubated, ensuring Innovation Inc continues a growth trajectory
- Develop collaborative relationships with partner organizations throughout the community, region, and state
- Use prospecting skills to qualify and develop sales, maintaining an ever-growing pipeline. Engage qualified prospects to schedule meetings and identify proposal opportunities.
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations and proposals, focusing on closing the sale
- Work with internal team members to ensure effective execution of the accepted proposal and to ensure client satisfaction.
- Track all sales activities in Zoho CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Identify opportunities to incorporate other Awesome Inc companies and programs into client relationships, and introduce clients as appropriate.
- Maintain strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Establish and track progress toward sales goals.
- Actively participate in Awesome Inc Directors activities, providing input on relevant issues facing the parent organization
Qualifications for Sales Representative
- 3-5 years of sales experience, ideally selling into the executive level of corporate companies
- Experience developing a long-term vision and communicating it to others
- Proven ability to set, meet, and exceed sales quotas
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Proven ability to identify, prioritize, and capitalize on opportunities
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
- Comfortable with a minimal amount of direction but high expectations
- Highly organized with ability to multitask, collaborate, problem solve, and meet deadlines
- Strong Google Docs game (Sheets, docs, slides, etc)
Salary based on experience
Free parking downtown Lexington
Position reports to the CEO
Application Deadline: November 12, 2021