We are seeking a videographer to join our Awesome Inc team.
At Awesome Inc, our purpose is to help others pursue their definition of “awesome” in the areas of technology & entrepreneurship. Ideal candidates will be passionate about entrepreneurship, eager to learn, and most importantly, excited to help build a community that helps others reach their goals.
The videographer will work closely with the rest of the management team to create content that inspires current and future generations of entrepreneurs.
- Experience in fast-paced environments with a focus on creative content and storytelling
- An attitude of personal and professional growth
- Strong interest in startups and entrepreneurship
- Comfortable with a minimal amount of direction but high expectations
- Experience in recording, editing, storyboarding, and event planning
- Ability to effectively roadmap a project timeline and deliver
- Strong Google Docs game
- Strong written and oral communication
- Fits the Awesome Inc Culture (learn more here)
- Storyboarding content
- Marketing and recruiting
- Networking and relationship building
- Effectively running meetings
- Giving feedback to peers or subordinates
- Using Google Docs and Sheets
- Other administrative tasks associated with running an organization
- Working with early stage startups to refine their messaging and prioritize video needs
- Collaborate with designers to create motion graphics
Technical Skills (preferred):
- Experience with Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects)
- Motion graphic experience (lower thirds, logo reveals, etc)
- Experience with Sony’s mirrorless cameras
- Experience with video equipment (sliders, gimbals, tripods, pulling focus, etc)
- Proficiency with audio recording (Zoom H4N and XLR mics)
Competitive pay and perks.