Awesome Inc exists to help people pursue their definition of awesome. We do this by building a community around entrepreneurship and technology.
- Proactively seek Awesome Inc stories to tell through video
- Collaborate with our marketing team to produce and schedule new content
- Manage video team and video interns
- Collaborate with Program Directors to produce and publish video projects and ensure that requirements are met and projects are completed by deadlines.
- Oversee all video projects and work with other team members to ensure that requirements are met and projects are completed by deadlines.
- Understand and strategically plan around Awesome Inc calendar of events
- Collaborate with current Awesome Fellowship companies to make sure their video needs are met
- Assist with recruitment of video team members for team alpha internship program
- Create and maintain organization system for video files and assets
- Assist with photography projects as needed
Note: Your job description is not your only job. You’re expected to be a team player. Whether it’s setting up for an event, providing an estimate, helping with a marketing activity, giving a tour, assisting a visitor, or anything else that is going to benefit the company, be ready to be a team player. Familiarize yourself with the right information and don’t use ignorance as an excuse not to help. At some point all of us will do work that doesn’t fall under our job description.
- Embody Awesome Inc’s four Core Values: Be Good, Be Excellent, Be a Friend, Be You
- Willing to take the initiative and exude motivation and leadership
- Great communication skills, especially in distilling complex subject matter into simple, memorable explanations
- Remote communication skills, including email, Zoom for live video, Loom for asynchronous video, and Slack for chat-based communication
- Excellent Google Docs/Sheets/Slides skills
- Monthly Catered Team Lunches
- Access to Summer & Winter Retreat
- Startup Community Event Access
- Part time and Hourly Position