- Manage space improvement projects from start to finish (our workspace is constantly being updated.).
- Coordinate and ensure the repair, upkeep, and weekly maintenance of workspace (if it’s something you can figure out on your own, go ahead and do it. If it’s something larger i.e. electrical, HVAC, contract it out).
- Event planning and logistics during events (this sometimes means evenings/weekends).
- Assist with managing coworking memberships (on occasion, take people on tours of the space, familiarize yourself with membership costs/what we have available, help onboard and offboard members).
- Property Manager for Awesome Real Estate
- Embody Awesome Inc’s four Core Values: Be Good, Be Excellent, Be a Friend, Be You
- Good ‘Figure It Out’ ability
- Willing to take the initiative and exude motivation and leadership
- Great communication skills, especially in distilling complex subject matter into simple, memorable explanations
- Ability to multitask
- Strong time-management and organization skills
- Remote communication skills, including email, Zoom for live video, Loom for asynchronous video, and Slack for chat-based communication
- Excellent Google Docs/Sheets/Slides skills