We are seeking an enthusiastic and self-driven member to join our team. At Awesome Inc, our purpose is to help others pursue their definition of awesome.
Ideal candidates will be an independent problem solver, detail oriented, eager to learn, enthusiastic about entrepreneurship, and most importantly, hungry to build a community that helps others reach their goals. The Administrative Assistant will work closely with the rest of the management team to execute on and help grow existing programs.
- 1+ years of experience in fast-paced environments with a focus on organizational and administrative tasks
- An attitude of personal and professional growth (ie. you can’t help but think of ways to improve yourself and your projects…even when you’re “not on the clock”.)
- Independent problem solving skills
- Comfortable with a minimal amount of direction but high expectations
- Strong interest in startups and entrepreneurship
- Experience in event planning and event logistics
- Marketing and communication skills (ie. if we asked you to get 1,000 people to show up to an event, you could find a way to do it)
- Strong Google Docs game
- Fits the Awesome Inc Culture (learn more here)
- Using Google Docs, Sheets, Slides etc.
- Planning and coordinating events
- Writing reports on progress of entrepreneur community
- Effectively running meetings
- Onboarding new team members
- Budget management, accounting (Quickbooks)
- Marketing activities
- Recruiting activities
- Networking and relationship building
- Other administrative tasks associated with running an organization
Competitive pay and perks.
This position is intended to be a temporary position (approximately 6 months, starting immediately) with potential for longer term placement.